Hospital Entrance & Parking Update
Medical Center and Children’s Hospital
Updated June 2016
Loma Linda University Health has opened a new patient parking structure. The entrance to the new structure is on Campus Street just north of Barton Road.
Patients and Visitors need to keep the following information in mind as they approach Loma Linda University Health’s University Hospital and Children’s Hospital:
- To reach the new parking structure from the current hospital main entrance on Anderson and Prospect, visitors should continue south on Anderson to Barton Road, turn right on Barton Road, proceed to the first traffic signal, turn right on Campus, and turn right into the parking structure entrance.
- The new structure has six levels of parking, with 745 spaces. Handicapped parking includes 12 ADA spaces, three Van ADA spaces, and one ADA electric vehicle charging space. There are 10 electrical vehicle charging spaces available. The building includes a waiting area for patients, two restrooms, and two elevator cars.
- Upon exiting the parking structure visitors will find greeters and Hospitality Services staff stationed along a temporary pathway that will assist with way finding to the University Hospital and Children’s Hospital entrances, and to provide additional information. This access pathway will serve on a temporary basis until construction for a Grand Hallway entrance project is completed.
The current front entrance road will remain open, now serving for patient/visitor drop off/pick up, and for valet parking services.
With the return of self parking, visitors using the valet service will charged a fee. Valet services are now available only during specific hours:
- Monday to Thursday, 6:30 a.m. to 6:30 p.m.
- Friday, 6:30 a.m. to 5:30 p.m.
Employees should remember that the front entrance driveway and the new parking structure are for patients, visitors, and valet services ONLY.
We thank you for your patience and understanding as this construction effort begins. Visit the campus transformation effort for more information on the project.