Adult Ultrasound & Non-invasive
If abdominal exam is ordered excluding kidneys:
- Nothing to eat drink other than water for six hours to abdominal exams, excluding kidneys.
Other preps and instructions:
- Virginal patients or those who do not tolerate pelvic exams well should drink 1
1/2 quarters of water one hour prior to exam and not urinate prior to the exam.
- Do not bring children to your exam unless there is another accompanying adult who can sit with them in the waiting room.
- Pictures or videos are not allowing during ultrasound procedures.
- LLUMC Interactive Printable Ultrasound/Non-interactive order form