Residents who will continue training after 6/30/17 received an email generated by New Innovations that announced that the Annual Requirements Checklist is ready. If you are GRADUATING on 6/30/17, please disregard this message and read no further.
If you are continuing training after 6/30/17 you must complete the items on the Checklist in New Innovations. On the checklist you will find:
- A notice about the drop-in sessions scheduled for for TB screening, Fit Testing and contract signing from 1PM-6PM:
- 4/12/17 at Peterson and Slate Room in the Wong Kerlee Conference Center
- 5/17/17 at Peterson and Slate Room in the Wong Kerle Conference Center
- Mandatory online training courses in OWL: HIPAA, Compliance, BLUE Book
- Resident's N95 Fit Testing Form (MANDATORY: Fill out one week prior to ensure Occupational Medicine approval)
- BLS/ACLS Certification Renewal Instructions (if BLS/ACLS cards expire you must renew)
- Salary & Benefits Information - review the new pay raise effective 7/1/2017
- TB screening is available in Employee Health FMO Rm 1250 after May 17th and before June 30th.
- Fit Testing - requires completion of pre-test form submitted prior to test. The form is found on the Checklist or from the VIP page>LLUSS>Environmental Health & Safety>Forms and Documents>Residents N95 Fit Testing Form (scroll down to near the bottom of the page). You must complete the form and hit SUBMIT. It is routed to Occupational Medicine for review and then the form is routed back to the GME Office. Make sure you pick up the form from the GME Office and bring it to the Fit Testing Clinic (see schedule of available dates & locations of Fit Tests).
- Contracts-Available after May 17, 2017 in the GME Office if the resident completes the online training courses , s/he may drop by the GME Office to sign the training agreement before June 30, 2017. Residents may not work after June 30th unless they have a signed contract.
More questions? Contact the GME Office at (909) 558-6131 or extension 66131