Chief Resident Workshop
2017 Chief Resident Workshop
Date: Wednesday, May 24, 2017
Time: 7:30 am - 5:00 pm
Location: 1200 E. Colton Ave., Redlands, CA 92373, University of Redlands Orton Center - Palm Room
Topics being covered during the workshop:
- ACGME & You: Our Educational Foundation; Your Educational Guide
- Identifying & Assisting the Impaired Resident: The Patients Aren’t the Only Ones we Can Help
- Everything You Need to Know and Want to Know About the Chief Residency Year
- Expanding Your Administrative & Educational Toolbox
- Effective Communication: Managing Conflict
- Guiding & Supporting Residents: Issues & Resources
- Giving and Receiving Feedback & Evaluation - Two Sides of the Same Coin?
Let us offer a helping hand for your next great professional achievement!