The 18th Annual Evidence-based Practice and Nursing Research Conference on May 11, 2017 will provide presentations that highlight research and evidence-based practice as well as the activities and experiences of nurses and collaborative teams who are developing and translating research in nursing practice.
Below you will find the PowerPoints submitted by the speakers which you can download prior to the conference, at the conference or after the conference. The course evaluation and CE certificates will be completed online after the conference and a link to these documents will be provided during the conference.
- 9 to 10 a.m - Colleen K McIlvennan, DNP, MS, BSN
- 10:30 to 10:50 a.m. - Kim Johns, CNS, RN
- 10:50 to 11:10 a.m. - Joyce Ekong, DNP, RN, CNS
- 11:10 to 11:30 a.m. - Kendra Fittante, RN, & Jennifer Newcombe, DNP, MSN, CNS-BC, CPNP-PC/AC
- 11:30 to 11:50 a.m. - Janelle Warren, NP
- 1:10 to 2:00 p.m. - Jennifer Newcombe, DNP, MSN, CNS-BC, CPNP-PC/AC