Meet the PHA Support Line Volunteers
Our Support Line is staffed by friendly long-term patient volunteers. They are here to answer your PH questions, lend a sympathetic ear or help you solve problems or issues relating to living with PH. Our Support Line volunteers are patients and caregivers. If you ever have any questions or concerns about anything you experience please contact us at: Outreach@PHAssociation.org.
Call the Support Line to:
- Talk to another patient right away
- Ask questions and get tips about living with PH
- Find a local doctor
- Find a local support group
- Get feedback from a long-term survivor
- Learn more about PHA
- Learn how you can get involved with PHA
Call 911 for emergencies, and for anything else, call on us!
To order your free Pulmonary Hypertension survival guide, please go online to: PH Association Survival Guide