Taking the First Steps
Request your Envelope of Hope and Coping Guide, distributed by the Pulmonary Hypertension Association (PHA)
- Order a free information kit for recently diagnosed patients
- Order a free Coping with Pulmonary Hypertension: A Guide for the
Get the Facts at PHAssociation.org
- Find answers to FAQs
- Watch webinars and videos
- Learn more about PH
- Learn what to expect and how to move forward
- Order A Patient’s Survival Guide
- Register for The Newly Diagnosed Self-Study: PH Ready
- Create your own PH specific medical binder
- Find a doctor who treats PH
- Get ready for your first appointment
Meet People Who Understand
- Call the Patient-to-Patient Support Line
- Contact a PH Email Mentor
- Join Loma Linda University Pulmonary Hypertension Support Group
- Find other local support groups
You were just diagnosed with PH. What is next?
Learning that you have pulmonary hypertension can be overwhelming, but you’re not alone. Like the tens of thousands of people diagnosed with PH before you, you have a compassionate and inspiring community of people ready to help. We are here to provide you with information and support as you adjust to your new life with PH.
While there is currently no cure for PH, there are PH-specific therapies available to manage your symptoms and improve your quality of life. We know patients on treatment who have been living with PH for more than 20 years and counting.