The grief you feel is real...
Others may try to comfort you, but the pain doesn't go away. You need to talk with someone who knows what you're going through...someone who can help. You are not alone...we are here...we care.
The CARE program is designed to provide support to families who are grieving the death of their loved one. We are aware that this is an emotional time for you and your needs are very special. We offer this website as a resource to you as you walk this difficult journey.
If you have questions, please call one of the following:
- CARE office: 909-558-7261 (for bereavement support and printed materials)
- Decedent Affairs office: 909-651-4104 (for details about mortuaries and autopsies)
A support group is offered by Chaplain Services four times each year. The groups begin on the first Monday of January, April, June, and October. This group deals with all types of loss.
...I will never leave thee, nor forsake thee.
Helping you Understand Grief
You may print these resources or order printed copies of select brochures ORDER FORM.
- Taking Care of You - English | Spanish (PDF)
- The Grief Process - English (PDF)
- Shattered Dreams (death of a child) - English | Spanish (PDF)
- Grieving Fathers - English | Spanish (PDF)
- Kids Can Cope with Death and Dying - English | Spanish (PDF)
- Grieving Grandparents - English | Spanish (PDF)
- Business Matters - English (PDF)
- For Support and Comfort - English (PDF)