The Loma Linda University Health Division of Audiology is under leadership of the Department of Otolaryngology, Head & Neck Surgery & Facial Plastic Surgery. Our facility has a team of highly-qualified audiologists who provide a dynamic range of services to all ages.
- Audiologic evaluations
- Brainstem Auditory Evoked Response (BAER) testing
- Cochlear implant evaluations, initial stimulations, mapping and follow-up
- Hearing aid evaluations, initial fittings and follow-up
- Standard amplification
- Implantable and non-implantable bone-conduction hearing devices
- Videonystagmography (VNG)
- Intraoperative facial nerve monitoring
To make an appointment, please call us at 909-558-2600 option 3.
In the event of an emergency, please call 911.