Facial Plastic Surgery
Committed to healing the mind, body and spirit, the Department of Otolaryngology, Head & Neck Surgery & Facial Plastic Surgery at Loma Linda University Medical Center (LLUMC) provides reconstructive surgical procedures to restore and enhance facial features for functional and aesthetic purposes.
With extensive experience, our board-certified facial plastic and reconstructive surgeons strive to serve our patients needs using only the most advanced cosmetic surgical equipment. Facial flaws are corrected or improved through our cutting-edge surgical procedures, restoring our patients self-confidence while leaving them feeling more attractive on the outside.
Our Facial Plastic Surgery Services and Procedures
- Brow lift - Also referred to as a forehead lift, this surgical procedure minimizes the creases that develop across the forehead as well as those occurring on the bridge of the nose.
- Rhytidectomy - More commonly known as a facelift, a rhytidectomy is a surgical procedure to repair sagging, drooping and wrinkled skin of the face and neck.
- Blepharoplasty - Also known as eyelid lift surgery, this procedure is performed to repair sagging or drooping upper eyelids.
- Nasal reconstruction - Surgical procedure to rebuild the nose for functional and aesthetic reasons.
- Mohs defect repair - A specialized, highly effective surgical technique used to remove skin cancers in the face, preserving the overall aesthetic quality of the skin.
- Facial fracture repair - A surgical procedure to repair injury and fractures of the face and facial bones. The procedure is intended to minimize deformities due to abnormal healing of displaced bone structures.
Contact Us and Learn More
To make an appointment, please call us at 909-558-2824. For more information, patients and referring physicians can email the Department of Otolaryngology, Head & Neck Surgery & Facial Plastic Surgery directly. In the event of an emergency, please call 911.