What is a Lifestyle Visit?
Lifestyle Visits address chronic issues by letting you and your doctor tackle the factors that stop you from living the life you want to live, and reinforce the good things you’re already doing. Lifestyle Visits also help those who are healthy, stay healthy.
What is a visit like?
Lifestyle Visits are similar to a typical medical appointment with your doctor but with many additional benefits.
- You and your doctor will work together to create an individualized treatment plan.
- You will meet with a behavior specialist to optimize your chances for success.
- You will learn about a variety of online tools to help you track your progress.
- You will be directed to resources to learn more about how to have a healthy lifestyle.
- Help the healthy stay healthy.
- Help you STOP SMOKING! You and your doctor will create an individualized and multi-faceted plan to help you quit!
- Help you find non-medical ways to personalize your chronic disease treatment.
- Help you improve your overall health and prevent complications.
- Help you set realistic weight loss goals and achieve them!
Treatment Available for
- Tobacco dependence
- Diabetes and pre diabetes
- Weight management
- High blood pressure
- Heart disease
- High cholesterol
- Other chronic conditions
Lifestyle Visits address:
- Sleep hygiene
- Nutrition and eating habits
- Physical activity
- Stress and mood concerns
- Tobacco and other substances