The Hand Center at Loma Linda University Medical Center is a comprehensive center dedicated to treating your hand pain. The center is in one location that offers a variety of services. Our care team will work with you to create a specialized treatment plan. No matter what your pain or condition is, we will work with you to find the best option possible. When disease or trauma damages their form and function, your quality of life can suffer. Loma Linda's Hand Center breadth of experience allows us to address and treat a complete range of hand diagnosis. In doing so, we're able to get you back on track with your life by reducing or eliminating pain and restoring limb function.
Our specialists work with multidisciplinary teams to evaluate your hand or injury so that they can create a treatment plan just for you.
The following services and conditions are treated:
- Hand therapy by occupational therapists and physical therapists
- Work re-entry evaluation and treatment PRN
- Nerve reconstruction
- Congenital deformities
- Brachial plexus injuries
- Upper extremity arthroscopy
- Chronic injuries
- Sports injuries and reconstruction
- Upper Extremity (from fingers to shoulder) injuries, deformities etc.
- Fracture care
- Minor procedures
- Fluoroscan imaging
If you would like further information regarding the program and services offered, or wish to refer a patient, please contact our office at (909) 558-HAND (4263).
Certifications and Distinctions
The physicians and staff at RONI believe the best evidence of good work is patient satisfaction, but they are also honored to have received the following certifications:
- All inpatient rehabilitation programs are accredited by the Commission on Accreditation of Rehabilitation Facilities (CARF).
- LLUMC is a Blue Distinction Center for Total Joint Replacement among Blue Cross and Blue Shield Providers.
The following departments are a part of the Rehabilitation, Orthopedics and Neurosciences Institute at Loma Linda University Medical Center: