Faculty Medical Office (Main Campus)
11370 Anderson St, Suite B100
Loma Linda, CA 92354
Monday-Thursday: 8 a.m. – 5 p.m.
Friday: 8 a.m. – 1 p.m.
All neurological conditions treated
Providers at this site
Dr. Bannout, Dr. Bravo, Dr. Dashtipour, Sandra Estrada NP, Dr. Frei, Dr. Giang, Dr. Haddad, Dr. Humbert, Dr. LaBarte, Dr. Losey, Dr. Makki, Dr. Nist, Dr. Olek, Dr. Pedouim, Dr. Rosenfeld, Dr. Truong, Dr. Tseng, Dr. Tsao.
Electromyography, Botulinum injections, deep brain stimulation programming, lumbar puncture, nerve blocks, skin biopsy, ultra-sound guided injections, vagal nerve stimulator programming
28062 Baxter Road, Suite 510
Murrieta CA 92563
Hours: Monday and Thursdays 8 a.m. – 5 p.m., Tuesday and Wednesdays 8 a.m.- 12 p.m., Fri 8 a.m. – 12 p.m.
Dr. Olivo, Dr. Fuentes
Epilepsy (seizures), Dizziness, Focal and generalized dystonia (blepharospasm, Torticollis, writer cramp, laryngeal spasm, etc.), Gait impairment, Management of patients with deep brain stimulation, Migraine headaches, Neuropathy (including CIDP), Myopathy (muscular dystrophy), Parkinson’s disease, Spinal cord disease, Sports-related concussions, Stroke, Tremor Procedures: Electromyography, Botulinum injections
Newport Beach Office
359 San Miguel Drive, Suite 105
Newport Beach, CA
Hours: Wednesdays 8 a.m.- 5 p.m.
Parkinson’s disease, Tremors, Gait impairments, Focal and generalized dystonia (blepharospasm, Torticollis, writer cramp, laryngeal spasm, etc.), Management of patients with deep brain stimulation (DBS), Management of spasticity
Botulinum injections, DBS programming
- Our department provides in- and out-patient services at RUMC. This includes attaining Joint Commission certification as a Primary Stroke Center in 2014 and Gold Plus recognition by the American Stroke Association. Dr. Ruby Koshy is our full-time neurologist and Neurology Director at RUMC with other faculty participating in clinic, EMG and EEG services.
- Outpatient appointments at RUMC can be requested at 951-486-4000.
- General/stroke neurology: Dr. Ruby Koshy
- EMG: Drs. Koshy, LaBarte, Nist, Rosenfeld and Tsao
- EEG: Drs. Koshy, Bannout, Losey, Patel and Tseng
Jerry L. Pettis Memorial Veterans Affairs Medical Center
- Neurology ambulatory services at the Loma Linda Veterans Hospital can be scheduled by calling 909-825-7084 or 800-741-8387 and following the prompts. Dr. Bradley Cole is the Chief of Neurology at this site.
- Neuromuscular diseases/EMG: Dr. Bradley Cole, Dr. Thomas Bohr, Dr. Esther Byun, Dr. Laura Nist
- General neurology/neuro-ophthalmology: Dr. Jeffrey Bounds
- Movement Disorders: Dr. Dorothee Cole
- Multiple sclerosis: Dr. Michael Olek
- Epilepsy: Dr. Jignasa Patel
- Stroke: Mohammad Shafie, MD, PhD