Our Neurology department extends a warm welcome to all who seek expert and comprehensive care for all forms of neurological conditions.
To make an appointment at any of our office locations, call the Access Center 909-558-2880. If you are unable to keep your appointment, please contact us immediately at 909-558-2880 to cancel or reschedule.
What to Bring
- All radiological studies (MRI, CT, x-rays) – please bring actual films or copies on CD
- All pertinent prior records, results, and reports
- Names and doses of medications
- Insurance card(s) and claim form(s)
- Letter of authorization for HMOs
- Insurance Co-Pay information: Co-pays, as dictated by your insurance plan and deposits for self-pays are due at the time service is provided. We accept major credit cards, checks, or cash.
- New prescriptions usually require an office visit. Your physician will give you an electronically dispensed or written prescription. In that case, you will need to provide the name and phone number of the pharmacy. There is an outpatient pharmacy located on the first floor of the Faculty Medical Office (main campus).
- FMO, Murrieta, or Newport Beach office: If you need a refill, please have your pharmacy fax in a refill request to 909-558-2237.