Department of Neuropsychology - Child Specialties
Welcome to the Center for Child and Adolescent Assessment
This pediatric assessment center, provided by Loma Linda University Health, is designed to provide independent psychological and medical assessment for parents, attorneys, and school districts in the Riverside and San Bernardino counties.
We offer a unique approach by working closely with all parties providing objective evaluation with diagnosis and treatment recommendations. We are supported by the resources of Loma Linda University Medical Center and the Loma Linda University School of Medicine.
- Medical consultant
- Physicians from the Rehabilitation Institute
- Psychological consultant
- Keith L. Drieberg, PhD, QME neuropsychologist, school psychologist
- The Rehabilitation Institute
- Speech therapists
- Physical therapists
- Occupational therapists
- Services dedicated to childhood and adolescent psychological-behavioral problems
- Physicians and psychologists knowledgeable in behavior that emanates from medical and psycho-social issues
- Specialty medical care available from a multidisciplinary setting
- Learning disabilities
- Traumatic brain injuries
- Attention deficit disorders
- Medical disorders
- Pervasive developmental disorders
- Autistic spectrum disorders
- Conduct disorders
- Disruptive behavioral disorders
- From Interstate 10, take the Mountain View exit south to Barton Road.
- Right on Barton Road.
- Left on Loma Linda Drive.
- Right at Outpatient Rehabilitation Institute building.
- Enter at south entrance.