Dr. Justin Hata received his MD from New York Medical College and he completed a residency in Physical Medicine and Rehabilitation at University of California, Irvine. He then completed a fellowship in Pain Management under the Department of Anesthesiology at UC Irvine.
He is Vice Chair and Associate Professor for the Loma Linda University Department of Physical Medicine and Rehabilitation, Medical Director for the Center of Pain Mangement, and Program Director of the Pain Medicine Fellowship.
He is board certified withthe American Board of Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation and the American Board of Pain Medicine.
Dr. Hata is a recognized expert in acute and chronic pain. His practice includes the use of state of the art broad spectrum multi modalities treatment. Dr. Hata is deeply committed to the care of patients with pain disorders.
Anne Cipta, MD
Dr. Anne Cipta has been an esteemed member of the Division for the Center for Pain Management for almost 15 years. She has a Sub-specialty Certification in Pain Management and is a Diplomat of the American Board of Anesthesiology. She is an Associate Professor for both Anesthesiology and Physician Medicine and Rehabilitation at Loma Linda University School of Medicine.
Dr. Cipta is deeply committed to the care of patients with pain disorders. She is a recognized expert in acute and chronic pain. Her practice includes the use of state-of-the art broad spectrum multi modalities treatment.
She has also been instrumental in developing Pain Management programs internationally. With her assistance, the Pain Management program at Sir Run Run Shaw Hospital in Hangzhou, China was launched. To schedule an appointment to with her, please call the Pain Center at 909-558-6211.
Memberships and Affiliations
- International Association for the Study of Pain
- American Society of Anesthesiology
- American Medical Association
- The American Society of Regional Anesthesia
- California Society of Anesthesiology
- International Anesthesia Research Society
- International Spine Intervention Society
- Association of Pain Program Directors
- American Academy of Pain Management
- American Pain Society
Licensure and Board Certifications
- Diplomat, American Board of Anesthesiology
- Diplomat, National Board of Medical Examiners
- California Medical License