Our Vision, Goal and Mission
The Department of Plastic Surgery is dedicated to providing an atmosphere in which excellence in health care, education, and research can continue.
To offer state-of-the-art, comprehensive, and quality aesthetic and reconstructive surgery in a whole patient care environment to those in our local, regional, national, and international communities.
- For our patients to obtain optimal and innovative care in a unique atmosphere.
- For our students to become well versed in plastic surgery principles.
- For our residents to learn the art and craft of plastic surgery in its fullest context.
- For our research fellows to become contributors to not only the specialty but to the larger body of medicine.
- For our academic staff to fulfill their individual professional and academic ambitions while achieving their personal and family goals.