At Loma Linda University Medical Center we believe in whole patient care. In continuing the ministry of Jesus Christ To Make Man Whole, we are happy to announce the opening of our Centralized Scheduling Unit. Currently we offer centralized scheduling for radiology services. These services include:
- CT Scans
- PET Scans
- Nuclear Medicine
- Diagnostic Procedures (i.e. Upper GI, VCUG)
- Pediatric Radiology
Central Scheduling Unit Contact Information
For patients with an order, please contact Central Scheduling:
- Phone: 909-558-5533
- Online Appointment Request:
- Fax: (909) 558-0141
- Please allow 1-2 business days for electronic requests
For self-referrals, please call Clinical Support at 909-651-5333 to set an appointment.
- Q: I recently changed my demographic information and would like to update that prior to scheduling any appointments, how can I do that?
- Q: I am new to LLUMC and would like to make sure my contact information is on file, how can I do that?
- Q: I am unsure of how the patient arrival and/or financial processes work at LLUMC, where can I go to get that info?
- Q: I am from a community (external) physician office, how can I request an appointment for my patient?
- Q: Where can I find the preps for my radiology exam?
Thank you for choosing LLUMC to provide your healthcare needs. Please continue to check the central scheduling web page as we will be expanding our services offered.