Accepting New Patients?
- Accepting adults at this time.
- Not accepting children at this time.
Please contact your provider's office to verify insurance coverage.
Ahmed S. Bata, MB, BCH
SpecialtiesFoot and Ankle Surgery, Orthopedic Surgery
Conditions & Procedures
Arthritis of the Foot and Ankle
Rheumatoid Arthritis of the Foot and Ankle
Stiff Big Toe (Hallux Rigidus)
Tendon Conditions and Injuries
Achilles Tendinitis and Rupture
Posterior Tibial Tendon Dysfunction
Flat Foot (Pes Planus)
Peroneal tendon conditions
Ankle Ligament Reconstruction (ALR)
Ankle Replacement (Arthroplasty)
Sport Related Ankle Injuries
Cavus Foot (High Arched Foot)
Charcot's Joint (Neuropathic Arthropathy)
Diabetic Foot and Ankle Conditions
Foot Arthritis Foot Drop Tendon Transfer Surgery Foot
Foot and Ankle Amputations
- Ain Shams University School of Medicine. Cairo
- Ain shams University Hospital/Helmia Armed forced Hospital
- Hospital for Special Surgery-New York
- University of Manitoba
- University of Cincinnati/Cincinnati Children’s Hospital
- University of Pennsylvania
- Saint Joseph Mercy Hospital
- American Academy of Orthopaedic Surgeons