Accepting New Patients?
- Accepting adults at this time.
- Accepting children at this time.
Please contact your provider's office to verify insurance coverage.
Robin A. Dyleski, M.D.
SpecialtiesHead & Neck Surgery, Pediatric Otolaryngology, Ear, Nose, and Throat, Otolaryngology
LLU Faculty Medical Office (FMO)909-558-2822
Conditions & Procedures
Cleft lip and palate
Salivary gland disorders
Ear infection - acute
Serous Otitis Media
Chronic Ear Infections/Otitis Media
Tonsil Hypertrophy-Enlarged Tonsils
Obstructive Sleep Apnea-OSA
Thyroglossal Duct Cyst
Foreign body in the nose
Foreign Body Nose
PE Tubes (Pressure Equalization Tubes
Tonsil and Adenoidectomy
Endoscopic Sinus Surgery
Cleft lip and palate repair
About Robin A. Dyleski, M.D.
Languages I SpeakTranslation Available
- USC School of Medicine
- Loyola University Medical Center
- LAC + USC Medical Center
- Arkansas Children's Hospital & Uams Medical Center
- Fellow American College of Surgeons
- American Academy of Otolaryngology-Head & Neck Surgery
- American Cleft Palate-Craniofacial Association
- American Society of Pediatric Otolaryngology
- American Board of Otolaryngology