Accepting New Patients?
- Accepting adults at this time.
- Accepting children at this time.
Please contact your provider's office to verify insurance coverage.
Brent Gordon, M.D.
Loma Linda University International Heart Institute - Schuman Pavilion 1617909-558-4207
Satellite Office Upland Suite B909-558-4207
Conditions & Procedures
Patent Ductus Arteriosus (PDA)
Ventricular Septal Defect (VSD)
Coarctation of the aorta
Pulmonary Artery or Venous Stenosis
Aortic or Pulmonary Valve Stenosis
Coronary Artery Fistula
Atrial Septal Defect (ASD)/Patent Foramen Ovale (PFO)
Closure of ASD/PFO
Percutaneous Melody Valve Implantation
Balloon Angioplasty of Stenotic Aortic or Pulmonary Valve
Stenting/Angioplasty of Arterial or Venous Stenosis
About Brent Gordon, M.D.
Languages I SpeakTranslation Available
- Chicago Medical School
- UCLA, Pediatrics
- Interventional Cardiology, Rady Children's Hospital, UCSD
- Pediatric Cardiology, UCLA Mattel Children's Hospital
- B.S. Biology-Marine Biology
- Appointments, Assistant Professor
- Fellow- American Academy of Cardiology (FACC)
- American Board of Pediatrics- Cardiology