Accepting New Patients?
- Accepting adults at this time.
Please contact your provider's office to verify insurance coverage.
Namath S. Hussain, MD, MBA
About Namath S. Hussain, MD, MBA
Philosophy of CareDr. Hussain’s philosophy of care is one focused around developing a relationship and a partnership with his patients. He strives to understand all aspects of their condition and truly does treat his patients like family. His goal is to be the patient’s advocate and to find the best and most appropriate treatment for each individual. He recommends surgery only when absolutely necessary. When surgery is the best course of action, Dr. Hussain is accessible to answer the many questions and concerns both the patient and their loved ones may have.
Languages I SpeakTranslation Available
- University of Southern California: Bachelor of Science degree in Biomedical Engineering and a minor in Business Administration
- Johns Hopkins University School of Medicine
- Arizona State University: MBA
- Penn State Hershey Medical Center Residency
- Penn State Hershey Medical Center: Advanced Spine Surgery Fellowship
- Swedish Neuroscience Institute: Stereotactic and Functional Neurosurgery and Neuromodulation Fellowship
- Swedish Neuroscience Institute: Complex and Minimally-Invasive Spine Surgery Fellowship