Accepting New Patients?
- Accepting adults at this time.
Please contact your provider's office to verify insurance coverage.
Frank S. Hwang, M.D.
SpecialtiesCornea, External Disease and Refractive Surgery
Loma Linda University Health Care Eye Institute 1800909-558-2154
Conditions & Procedures
Corneal diseases (e.g. infections scars dystrophies ectasias and edema)
Ocular surface diseases (e.g. dry eyes Ocular Tumors and degenerations)
Cornea Transplantation (DSAEK/DMEK/PKP/Keratoprosthesis)
Cataract Surgery (Presbyopia correcting and Toric premium lenses)
Anterior segment reconstruction
Intraocular lens exchange
Refractive Surgery (LASIK/PRK/Phakic IOLs)
- Mount Sinai School of Medicine
- St. Luke's-Roosevelt Hospital of Columbia University
- University of Wisconsin Hospital and Clinics
- Wilmer Eye Institute of Johns Hopkins University
- American Board of Ophthalmology