Accepting New Patients?
- Accepting adults at this time.
- Not accepting children at this time.
Please contact your provider's office to verify insurance coverage.
Priya D. Krishna, MD
SpecialtiesEar, Nose, and Throat, Head & Neck Surgery, Otolaryngology, Voice/Swallowing Disorders
LLU Faculty Medical Office (FMO)909-558-2822
Conditions & Procedures
Hoarseness or changing voice
Laryngeal nerve damage
Vocal Cord Lesion/Cancer
Vocal Cord Paralysis
paroxysmal Vocal Fold Motion Disorder (PMFMD)
Chronic Sore Throat
Globus-Feeling of Something in Throat
Tracheal Stenosis-Breathing Difficulties
Vocal Cord Injection-Botx, Radiesse
Endoscopic Excision of Vocal Cord Lesions with Laser
Flexible Endoscopic Evaluation of Swallowing
Laryngeal EMG-Evaluation of Nerve Function of Vocal Cords
pH Probe-Evaluate Acid Reflux
About Priya D. Krishna, MD
HobbiesClassical Piano, Singing (Alto), Hiking, Freshwater Kayaking, Art Appreciation, Sumi Ink Painting Baking.
Languages I SpeakTranslation Available
- University of Missouri
- Kansas City
- Northwestern University Feinberg School of Medicine
- Southern Illinios University School of Medicine
- University of Pittsburgh School of Medicine
- American Academy of Otolaryngology-Head & Neck Surgery
- Master of Science Clinical Research
- American College of Surgeons
- American Board of Otolaryngology