Accepting New Patients?
- Accepting adults at this time.
Please contact your provider's office to verify insurance coverage.
Kathleen M. Lau, M.D.
SpecialtiesOB/Gyn - Gynecology, OB/Gyn - Minimally Invasive Surgery
Faculty Medical Offices Suite 3900909-558-2806
Conditions & Procedures
Abnormal menstrual bleeding
Abnormal pap smears
Bio-Identical Hormone Treatment
Contraception & Sterilization
General Benign Gynecologic Conditions of the Uterus, Cervix, Vagina, and Vulva
Heavy Menstrual Cycles
Hormone Replacement Therapy
Management of hot flushes with and without hormones
Menopause, Perimenopause, Hormone replacement therapy
Sexually transmitted infections
Vaginal dryness and Vaginal atrophy
Colposcopy - directed biopsy
Conization of the cervix
Endometrial biopsy and Colposcopy
Hysterectomy & myomectomy
Intrauterine Device Placement (Mirena and Paraguard)
Vaginal and labial surgery
About Kathleen M. Lau, M.D.
Languages I SpeakTranslation Available
- Loma Linda University School of Medicine
- Loma Linda University Medical Center
- - Alpha Omega Alpha
- - American College of Obstetricians and Gynecologists Alpha Omega Alpha
- - American Society for Colposcopy and Cervical Pathology
- American Board of Obstetricians and Gynecologists - current