Accepting New Patients?
- Accepting adults at this time.
- Accepting children at this time.
Please contact your provider's office to verify insurance coverage.
Kevin J. Lawson, M.D.
SpecialtiesOrthopaedic Spine, Orthopaedic Traumatology
Department of Orthopedic Surgery 102B909-558-2808
Conditions & Procedures
Cervical thoracic and lumbar traumatic and degenerative conditions
Spine infection and tumors
Sacroiliac joint arthritis and pain
Endoscopically assisted disc procedures
Thoracic and lumbar for herniation
Cervical and lumbar disc replacement
Cervical thoracic and lumbar laminectomies and fusions
Sacroiliac joint fusions
Minimally invasive lumbar fusions
Coflex spinal stabilization
About Kevin J. Lawson, M.D.
Languages I SpeakTranslation Available
- University of Michigan
- Cleveland Clinic Foundation
- Cleveland Spine and Arthritis Center
- Membership - American Academy of Orthopaedic Surgeons
- Membership - North American Spine Society
- American Board of Orthopaedic Surgery
- American Board of Spine Surgery