Accepting New Patients?
- Accepting adults at this time.
Please contact your provider's office to verify insurance coverage.
Promod Pillai Kumar, MBBS
About Promod Pillai Kumar, MBBS
Philosophy of CareMy philosophy of patient care is simple. I consider every patient as one of my family members in need of care. I often care for patients with potentially disabling diseases, once thought impossible to tackle such as, brain aneurysms and arteriovenous malformations. These surgeries can make an immediate and long-term difference in my patients' lives and the lives of their families. I feel privileged and lucky to do the work that I love, and in reciprocation I want to give back to my community with my time, skills and knowledge therefore, community education of these devastating diseases is equally important to me..
Languages I SpeakTranslation Available
- Kottayam Medical College
- Mahatma Gandhi University
- Neurosurgery: National Institute of Mental Health and Neuro Sciences
- Neurosurgery: Ohio State University
- Endovascular Neurosurgical: Ohio State University