Accepting New Patients?
- Accepting adults at this time.
- Accepting children at this time.
Please contact your provider's office to verify insurance coverage.
Anees J. Razzouk, M.D.
SpecialtiesSurgery, Cardiothoracic Surgery, Pediatric Cardiothoracic Surgery
Conditions & Procedures
Carotid Artery Stenosis
Coarctation of the aorta
Coronary Artery Disease
Heart rhythm disorders
Heart Valve Disorders
Mitral regurgitation - acute
Mitral regurgitation - chronic
Mitral valve prolapse
Pericarditis - constrictive
Pulmonary valve stenosis
Tetralogy of Fallot
Thoracic aortic aneurysm
Ventricular septal defect
Hypoplastic Left Heart Syndrome
Congenital Heart Defects
Aortic aneurysm repair
Coronary artery bypass grafting
Heart bypass surgery
Heart disease - resources
Heart valve surgery
Minimally invasive heart surgery
Mitral valve repair
Open heart surgery
Aortic Valve Repair
Redo heart operations
Beating Heart or Off-Pump Heart Surgery
Pulmonary Valve Repair/Replacement
Adult/Pediatric Ventricular Assist Device
Surgery for Atrial Fibrillation
Congenital Heart Surgery
Atrial Septal Defect Repair
Ventricular Septal Defect Surgery
Adult/Pediatric Heart Transplantation
About Anees J. Razzouk, M.D.
Philosophy of CareTo give each patient an honest opinion, to give each operation our best effort, to honor the trust of our patients and their families, and to provide the best of care to all patients.
HobbiesGardening, family, and traveling.
Languages I SpeakTranslation Available
- Loma Linda University School of Medicine
- Resident, General Surgery, Loma Linda University University Medical Center, Loma Linda, California
- Resident, Thoracic and Cardiovascular Surgery, Loma Linda University Medical Center, Loma Linda, California
- Pediatric Cardiovascular Surgery, Hospital for Sick Children, Toronto, Ontario, Canada
- American Board of Surgery
- American Board of Thoracic Surgery