Accepting New Patients?
- Accepting adults at this time.
- Not accepting children at this time.
Please contact your provider's office to verify insurance coverage.
Sam Siddighi, MD
SpecialtyObstetrics and Gynecology
Faculty Medical Offices Suite 3900909-558-2782
Conditions & Procedures
Pelvic Organ Prolapse
Sexual Dysfunction related to previous surgery
Interstitial cystitis (IC)
urinary tract injury consultation
Urinary tract infection - chronic or recurrent
minimally-invasive surgery for recurrent prolapse or incontinence
Mini/one incision slings
Autologous fascia slings
Periurethral bulking agent injection
Trigger point injections
Urogenital fistula repair
Removal of pelvic foreign bodies
Bladder Botox Injections
Medically-indicated cosmetic surgery
da Vinci robotic-assisted surgery
About Sam Siddighi, MD
Philosophy of CarePelvic Floor disorders are more common than was once thought. Fortunately, many of these conditions can be resolved in a minimally invasive fashion which leads to a quick recovery. At Loma Linda University Medical Center, we use state-of-art diagnostic equipment and proven therapies. We pride ourselves on bringing the highest quality of patient care.
HobbiesSpending time with wife Samantha, walking dog Benny, culinary arts, running, hiking, and tennis
Languages I SpeakTranslation Available
- New York Medical College
- Loma Linda University Medical Center
- Division of Female Pelvic Medicine and Reconstructive Surgery
- Department of Obstetrics and Gynecology
- Trihealth Good Samaritan Hospital
- Molecular and Cell Biology
- University of California
- Universitgy of California
- Clinical and Translational Research
- Department of Biostatistics and Epidemiology
- University of Cincinnati