Accepting New Patients?
- Accepting adults at this time.
- Not accepting children at this time.
Please contact your provider's office to verify insurance coverage.
Ai-Mae C. Watkins, M.D.
SpecialtiesOB/Gyn - Gynecology, OB/Gyn - Minimally Invasive Surgery
Faculty Medical Offices Suite 3900909-558-2806
Conditions & Procedures
Heavy and Abnormal Irregular Menstrual Bleeding
General Benign Gynecologic Conditions of the Uterus
Preliminary Assessment of Infertility
Infertility Related to Irregular Menstrual Cycles
Abnormal PAP smeras
Hormone Replacement Therapy
Gynecologic infections and Genital warts
Pelvic pain and Endometriosis
Contraceptive Counseling and Family Planning
NovaSure endometrial ablation
Hysteroscopy and Diagnostic Laparoscopy
Laparoscopic and Abdominal Ovarian Cyst and Pelvic Mass Removal
Cervix treatment (Conization
Placement and removal of Nexplanon
Intrauterine Device Placement (Mirena and Paragard)
- Loma Linda University School of Medicine
- Loma Linda University Medical Center
- American Board of Obstetrics and Gynecology
- Board Certified in Medical Acupuncture