Diagnostic Ultrasound provides abdominal, small parts, OB/GYN, breast, pediatric, transplant and vascular procedures. In an effort to provide a highest level of quality care, we have designated areas with a particular focus.
The University Medical Center Diagnostic Ultrasound provides adult ultrasound exams for inpatients and outpatients, except for outpatient breast exams.
Accredited by the American College of Radiology, our Women's Imaging Center provides women with some of the most cutting-edge imaging services, which can include but are not limited to:
- Breast MRIs to diagnose and biopsy breast diseases and / or breast cancer – LLUMC is the first facility in the Inland Empire to offer these non-invasive breast MRIs.
- Breast ultrasounds to detect breast malignancies or related abnormalities
- Digital and traditional mammography to screen for breast abnormalities
- Minimally invasive breast biopsy
- Bone density screening and testing
Our Surgical Hospital (SH) provides adult ultrasound procedures with the primary interest focused on vascular procedures.
Our Children’s Hospital provides both inpatient and outpatient ultrasound exams for all children under 18 years of age. We also perform obstetrical ultrasound exams in the Children’s Hospital Maternal Fetal Medicine (MFM) Center.
Our East Campus Hospital (ECH) location provides adult ultrasound procedures for ECH inpatients and any adult outpatients (except transplant patients).
Our Leaders / Section Contacts
11234 Anderson Street
Loma Linda, CA 92354
(909) 558-5533 Central Scheduling
For General Information
(909) 651-5333 Radiology Clinical Support