High Risk Pregnancy Care
Women experiencing a high-risk pregnancy need more attention and specialized care to protect their health and ensure optimal health for their unborn infants. Women who are high-risk may include those who have an unborn child with chromosomal abnormalities or birth defects, have a known genetic disorder, or who have a serious medical condition such as renal failure, insulin-dependent diabetes or heart disease.
The Maternal-Fetal Medicine Diagnostic and Treatment Center (MFM) provides comprehensive care for high-risk mothers-to-be and their unborn babies. A service of Loma Linda University Children's Hospital, MFM is a hospital-based outpatient program that follows a multidisciplinary team approach.
At the MFM, our team of experienced healthcare professionals is dedicated to offering comprehensive, compassionate care that includes:
- Diagnosing potential pregnancy complications and fetal development issues in their early stages
- Providing top-of-the-line medical treatments to both mothers and infants
- Being compassionate and offering emotional support during trying times
- Researching new diagnostic and treatment methods via ongoing clinical trials to improve care for high-risk pregnancies
Maternal-Fetal Medicine Services
The staff is committed to providing comprehensive, integrated care for diagnosing, treating and managing high-risk, complicated pregnancies all within a single, family-oriented center. MFM services include but are not limited to:
- Preconception and genetic counseling
- Prenatal testing and diagnosis
- High-risk pregnancy consultation and maternity services
- Comprehensive 2-D, 4-D & doppler ultrasound
- Diabetes education and nutritional counseling
- Lactation support and consultation
- Psychosocial assessment and lifestyle management
- Patient and family education classes and support groups
To Learn More about High-Risk Pregnancy Care
Call (909) 558-2682 to schedule an appointment today!
Or visit the following sections of our website: