Accepting New Patients?
- Accepting adults at this time.
- Accepting children at this time.
Please contact your provider's office to verify insurance coverage.
Kenneth De Los Reyes, MD, MSc
Conditions & Procedures
Pain (trigeminal neuralgia, chiari malformation, occipital neuralgia)
Vascular lesions (aneurysum, arteriovenous malformation, cavernoma)
Skull base tumors (meningioma, acoustic schwannoma, chordoma, craniopharyngioma, sino-nasal cancer)
Cranial Surgery (minimally invasive and traditional)
Endoscopic endonasal skull base surgery
Ventricular Peritoneal Shunt
About Kenneth De Los Reyes, MD, MSc
Languages I SpeakTranslation Available
- New York University School of Medicine
- Mount Sinai Medical Center
- University of South Florida-Tampa General Hospital (Complex Cranial Surgery)
- Brigham and Women's Hospital - Harvard Medical School (Endoscopic Skull Base Surgery & Pituitary Surgery)